ASIANAFLAVORS MULTIPLY

ASIANAFLAVORS SIGNATURES

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My English and French Note Pad Mail: My thoughts about your views



--- On Thu, 6/11/09, my_english_and_french_note_pad <my_english_and_french_note_pad@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: my_english_and_french_note_pad <my_english_and_french_note_pad@yahoo.com>
Subject: My English and French Note Pad Mail My thoughts about your views
To: my_english_and_french_note_pad@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 8:14 AM




Mon Vassou,

I agree with your outlook or view of a langauge. I can see that as a communicator, find it really useful to have a language in its simple and practical form. That is true because a language can be a tool or a weapon for a foreigner in a foreign land. It is his medium or mediator. So why not have and learn a language in an easy way? And yes, American English is an easy form, more direct and practical to learn.

All I can say is that,... Lucky for the Americans for having their American English Language and U.S. monetary, the dollar, in use worldwide. :)

--- In my_english_and_ french_note_ pad@yahoogroups. com, "somua2003" <somua2003@. ..> wrote:
>
> I am french and, of course I know more french language than english but it seems english is easier to learn than french or german for instance, less rich, maybe less beautiful but easier to use wich is the most important for a language I think.
>
> What are your thought about this ?
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
    Visit Your Group
    Give Back

    Get inspired

    by a good cause.

    Y! Toolbar

    easy 1-click access

    to your groups.

    Yahoo! Groups

    in 3 easy steps.

    Connect with others.

    .

    __,_._,___

    No comments: